Manager, Regional Partnerships Northern
- Auckland location
- Strategic and operational leadership
- Engaging our communities and stakeholders
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity in our Auckland office for an experienced people manager with strong relationship management and stakeholder engagement skills.
You will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with key regional stakeholders especially Pacific communities, organisations and leadership, and local government. You will liaise and engage with Pacific communities, so they are informed about government policies; and about processes and services of relevance to them. You will foster greater engagement with, and participation by Pacific people in government decision-making, agencies and private sector.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Evidence of programme planning at a strategic and operational level
- The ability to influence and contribute across regional partnerships
- Experience in relevant and effective community engagement that improves outcomes
- Experience in leading teams and developing people
- Proven ability to track and manage delivery of planned work programme priorities while managing an effective team of advisors
- Proven ability to build collaborative partnerships with other agencies and organisations to a senior level
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of Pacific cultural concepts, practices and differences.
Tell us why you think you would be ideal for this permanent opportunity by submitting an Application form, cover letter, and your updated CV no later than 5.00pm on Friday 19th October to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00 pm on Friday 19th October 2018